ogh at number 12... last year i think

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

summer

Apr 11, 2007
ogh at number 12 onthe sports argus today... after being frozen out last year and now having the 9 shirt taken away... could be hai 10th and last year.. lets enjoy him for one more year and remember what he has done for us over the years.... legend:albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wouldn't read too much into it , he's not a striker anymore just a midfielder - makes more sense for Forster to have the number!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he realistically wont be in the team this year, as he merely provides back up in a number of positions

and with his age, his pace is going, which was his main asset in being a successful forward/winger. very much doubt he will be in the team at full back either, with whing, elphick, el abd and maybe even reid better options

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I suppose by that logic moving Kuipers to number 16 and leaving him out for a lot of the matches could mean that he's in his last year?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That seems a reasonable assumption, it has been suggested on another thread that we are still searching for a goalkeeper, it certainly suggests that if we do find one that he will have the number one on his shirt.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I suppose by that logic moving Kuipers to number 16 and leaving him out for a lot of the matches could mean that he's in his last year?

kuipers was moved last year though - when he was still on the transfer list i believe?

arguably, it would of been his last season had henderson not of flounced

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Gary Hart is an absolute LEGEND! He is my favourite player to ever wear an Albion shirt and i think he has been a greast servent (sp) to the club and deserves a decent Testimonial (well better organised that Mayos's anyway)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What does he offer?

Seriously?

No he gives 100% for the team, what does he offer as a winger or a forward?

Squad player now... cover for a variety of positions...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports