Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Offizial Fridat Drinks Thread

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It’s not been too shabby, some Thunder Toffee Vodka got involved along with a couple of Thatchers, I think we’ll survive.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Up there as one of my favourite beers on cask. Had it in its hometown at the Peterborough beer festival a couple of years back and it was perfect.
Don't often see the Oakham Citra on draught round here, pity.

Just off to Brighton for the evening and first stop is the Holler Boys bar in London Road.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't often see the Oakham Citra on draught round here, pity.

Just off to Brighton for the evening and first stop is the Holler Boys bar in London Road.
I very much like the Holler brewery/bar although I understand M when he says it’s a little soulless. At the end of the day if you are drinking good beer in good company you could be anywhere. Just got back from an afternoon at the Henty beer festival. Star of the show for me was the Thornbridge Zesty. Supposedly a tangerine wheat beer but not like a Weiss and the tangerine is just at the start and then has something like a peel finish. Have you ever drunk De Gruit beer from Ghent who brew without hops but use spices to finish their beers. Bit like that. Have fun Veg.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Love Thornbridge ales. Was a big fan of their Jaipur, then along came Halcyon. Try some, soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here