Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Offishall Wednesdat Ingurland V Danemarx DRINKING thread

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Bedlam Brewery IPA .. I only discovered this recently..(is it Ok to admit that I prefer it chilled? My Dad refuses to believe that's a good thing to do!) I always have to drink early as I cant sit still while watching..

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Aspall Premier Cru Cyder for me, only the one as I've got an early start at work in the morning.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I've got a Growler full of Nelson Pale from the local Black Flag Brewery here in Perranporth. Very nice it is too!

Nelson.jpg

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Got a couple of amber ales I've been itching to get the caps off - normally try to abstain mid-week but this game has been awarded special license status ....

GLUG GLUG !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Four cans of Kronie and four of Punk IPA. Obviously I'll have to nip out to the offie at half time to top up.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’m delaying my start time until 17.00 in the vain hope it will avoid the carnage of the Scotland game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Got a bottle of organic running duck white wine at home, and bottle of haig clubman.
All for later....

Hope to get to the pub by 7pm reserved table with some chums.....

I was contemplating watching the game at home with the wife and daughter. However the dry run yesterday was literally unbearable with non stop questions ranging from "when they say wing back, whats the players role?" to "Do you think the cat would eat peanut butter ice cream".......
Damn right it would, it ate a bloody wotsit yesterday I screamed......

No way am I watching it at home....

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
You haven't been to Sainsburys in Chi have you ? the Jaipur shelf was clean n dry!

Tesco Metro on Queen's Rd Brighton - there were plenty left if you fancy a trip? You'll have the benefit of the homeless guy/begger outside serenading you with 3 Lions to get you in the mood too!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Am hoping to overcome the fact I’ll be watching with Italian commentary with a couple of bottles of this, picked up in a Milan shop this afternoon. Has a nice appley bite to it. And 6.5%, which is nice.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
496b6300197666b1e7d242d965438af7.jpg

Might help if I attach the fecking image…

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I forgot I had some ark Star revelation in the fridge ( thats how good it is )
A whole pint left from MOnday . .YUM in a jar!61EA96A6-8B60-4B8D-82C2-4546DBD6AE72.jpeg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Am hoping to overcome the fact I’ll be watching with Italian commentary with a couple of bottles of this, picked up in a Milan shop this afternoon. Has a nice appley bite to it. And 6.5%, which is nice.

I think thats possibly preferable to the ITV mules. And ( from my point of view) goood for understanding a bit more and improving my Anglotalian!

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I thought I would try some koppaberg mixed fruit cider as several people have recommended it.
I also thought it was a bargain ,12 cans for a tenner but the cans are tiny so not as much of a bargain as I thought.
Very tasty though and nice and light for a midweek
evening drink.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The best thing in my beer box has been saved for the semi. Couple more of these and I’ll be sleeping through penalties

727696959917b3c14045fe8ad9cfb9aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
1st half - Gordon's Pink Gin & Tonic

2nd half - Crabbie's Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here