Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official World Cup Final Thread ***

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wonder if Pepe "another tournament and I contributed f*** all" Reina will hijack the celebrations this time?

You always get one who's done nothing getting himself right at the front.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice gesture of the Dutch to applaud the Spanish back on.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
On reflection I do feel very sorry for Webb. Bitch of a game to ref and to come out of it with just getting a corner wrong is pretty admirable. Could be said should have sent off more Dutch, but they're judgement calls and he wanted to keep 11-a-side

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Webb booed.

I thought he did well up till the corner, which if nothing came of it it wouldnt of been mentioned.

maybe the Dutch fans were booing as they thought he should have sent half their team off for dirty fouling?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
On reflection I do feel very sorry for Webb. Bitch of a game to ref and to come out of it with just getting a corner wrong is pretty admirable. Could be said should have sent off more Dutch, but they're judgement calls and he wanted to keep 11-a-side

I agree with this.

Not an easy game to ref as it was such a dirty game.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

wont stop posters on here giving him a hard time

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
hardly any Spanish in the stadium and Madrid didn't even look that decent.They wernt going anywhere near as crazy as i would have expected

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit it would have been fairly ironic had the total football Dutch side of the 70's lost and this lot had won.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The 2010 World Cup Finals are over.

End result :

A VICTORY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GAME !!! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here