*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Lets just put a bid in for Jordan Rhodes and get the deal done by lunch.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Jordan Rhodes arrived at Blackburn’s training ground this morning at 9.15am but has already left, without stopping to talk to our reporter.

Middlesbrough pulled out of a deal to sign Rhodes at the eleventh hour yesterday and he is keen to leave the club if the right move comes along. Our news desk are on the case to see if a potential move elsewhere is on the cards…

???

:jester:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php
:tosser:

Attachments

• 1026_38_19.png
    1026_38_19.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 1,328

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Discounting the money aspect as that's all rumour and conjecture , I would love it if we bought Rhodes as it would show that TB et al really BELIEVE that we are going to go up this year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Shelf Wed left-back Rhoys Wiggins to sign for Bournemouth for £200k.

Fourth time Eddie Howe has signed him by all accounts.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Discounting the money aspect as that's all rumour and conjecture , I would love it if we bought Rhodes as it would show that TB et al really BELIEVE that we are going to go up this year.

Supposedly the whole deal was going to cost Boro £30 million with transfer fees, wages and other fees, hence why they pulled out :eek: That's a hell of a risk for any Championship side.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I reckon a premier club will take a punt on Rhodes this transfer window. I reckon Stoke or West Brom.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well it looks like Bolanos is Everton bound according to twitter and his agent.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Rumours now that Rhodes to 'boro may be back on and Fulham have no desire to sell either McCormack or Dembele.

Rhodes to Boro wouldn't surprise me at all. He seems to have relatives in every club except ours.
Fulham not wanting to sell could indicate that they think they will be within ffp limits soon.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't really undertand why Villa aren't in for Rhodes. Ready made 20 goal a season striker for when they are relegated OR he keeps them up somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports