**Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
11:03 Michael Bailey: Just got the word guys - No more business. This window is closed for Norwich City.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Someone's sat all evening at Argus just waiting to update the website bang on 11pm, knowing full well that the Albion office has been in darkness for the last three hours.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Anyone got any news about what's happening with Bennett? Last I heard Norwich were sniffing around. Has this been confirmed? Would be a shame to lose him.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Someone's sat all evening at Argus just waiting to update the website bang on 11pm, knowing full well that the Albion office has been in darkness for the last three hours.

Clearly so - Gus won't have been hanging on the phone to give the quote at 11:01 :)

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Now all these stupid diversions are over, it's back to the important business of winning league one. Starting with 3 points at Orient tomorrow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

You can automate pages to go onto a website via a content management system or do it remotely from home. I am sure they also had a Bennett gone story ready just in case too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I doubt very much that someone is in the Argus office.It's probably some hack down the pub with his laptop. I've just updated my own company's website and I haven't left my room.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Im sorry but THANK f*** the window is shut. Too much stress for us fans let alone Poyet and the background staff probably trying to persuade Bennett not to leave.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Davros is talking total sh1te on SSN, what a cock

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I doubt very much that someone is in the Argus office.It's probably some hack down the pub with his laptop. I've just updated my own company's website and I haven't left my room.

There will be 30 odd people in the office for the night shift, (not just journo's, advert & editorial production bodies also) the last pages will not be sent until 45 minutes before paper is printed, which should be sometime in the early hours, fair chance there will be a lead story in print before sunrise. The sports desk would have known the outcome of this story hours ago, an off the record discussion, that would not be allowed to be published until an agreed upon time, such as 11.00pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports