Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
but why would we loan him out? that wont happen

Maybe a prem loan? I agree Championship its unlikely but according to sauces here a prem side interested?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Maybe a prem loan? I agree Championship its unlikely but according to sauces here a prem side interested?

but again why loan him? absolutley no point in that, if its a view to a permenant move agreed between the clubs then thats a risk on both sides as he could get injured. I just cant see that happening personally

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

But if TB was not interested in selling, and EB seeming quite happy at the club, how on earth does anyone expect us to let him go on loan (for nothing) (until the end of the season) (i.e. not playing for us)?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
but again why loan him? absolutley no point in that, if its a view to a permenant move agreed between the clubs then thats a risk on both sides as he could get injured. I just cant see that happening personally

It was just a thought like, hope you are right, my pessimistic persona is in the ascendency.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wonder how many players are reading this?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
FOR SALE - LAST SEEN ON THE A11 HEADING TOWARDS NORWICH

tumbleweed.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WHen do loan deals close? Could EB go anywhere on loan?
He could but this doesn't seem likely to me. It's not an issue of time or anything, Norwich have been after him officially for what, two weeks, probably more behind the scenes. And we haven't sold. So why would we then loan him, what would change?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Stoke preparing for the arrival of The Albion by unloading Tuncay and Gudjohnson.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Bit of a dick thing for Howe to do. If he buys Pugh, their best player by far, he significantly reduces their chances of promotion this season. I would have thought he'd have some respect to the club and leave Pugh to finish the good job he has done there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here