Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Gah, had all the maths modules spread out quite nicely, but have the two most important tomorrow! Have to be isolated between them, which means we can't revise for the geography exam properly as we need the internet to research Belfast...I'ma print off A LOT of crap tonight :laugh:

Doing the same exam as you tomorrow morning mate.
Bloody weird exam to revise for, fieldwork sections a mare.
Apologies for drifting off topic....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see Hibs have signed another goalkeeper - I think that makes Graeme Smith 4th or 5th in line for a starting spot

about right really

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Did the mock, 0 marks for the fieldwork question :laugh:

"How can you make sure your findings are accurate?"

I genuinely answered: "Use a very long tape measure" :facepalm: :laugh:

Yep, none of the teachers seem to know what to teach as its such a lottery in terms of questions and writing style given the fact its a new (ish) paper. I know 99% of my class is struggling as to what to revise exactly.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Yep, none of the teachers seem to know what to teach as its such a lottery in terms of questions and writing style given the fact its a new (ish) paper. I know 99% of my class is struggling as to what to revise exactly.

I recommend the tried & tested method - razzle mag & tissues.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Been in and out of this thread and may have missed it. Anyone mentioned paul konchesky going on loan to nottingham forest?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

Exactly! It's always going to be difficult to get top marks, but with it being a hard, new paper, I assume the boundaries would be relatively low? Hope so anyway

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
buttocks clenching tighter....1 hour to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here