Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Ah the joys of finishing the last of my 6 exams last week :laugh:

Gah, had all the maths modules spread out quite nicely, but have the two most important tomorrow! Have to be isolated between them, which means we can't revise for the geography exam properly as we need the internet to research Belfast...I'ma print off A LOT of crap tonight :laugh:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
PA-10120981.jpg

they really are bindippers

Bit pathetic isn't it?

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Gah, had all the maths modules spread out quite nicely, but have the two most important tomorrow! Have to be isolated between them, which means we can't revise for the geography exam properly as we need the internet to research Belfast...I'ma print off A LOT of crap tonight :laugh:

We're going a bit o/t here haha. At Bhasvic we had exams in St Luke's church as well as in Bhasvic hall, my mate had to be walked from the Church to college to prevent any cheating.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
True true sheebs I just think we should of loaned out players like Holroyd and Poke and brought in another striker.

Think we can still loan them out as loan window doesn't shut

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bit pathetic isn't it?

Playing up for the camera - they're all laughing - don't look that fussed Torres has left do they!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
thegreatmorass on Twitter: "Lots of Portsmouth fans upset at the lack of transfer activity. We need at least one decent signing before 11pm!"

No you don't you f***ing idiot. You need to sell players to pay off your debts. FFS. Living in a dream World. Idiots, the lot of 'em.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Norwich fans still pretty confident of landing Elliot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here