Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer deadline day thread**

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Will gus add to his squad?? What other deals will happen today?? Post them here to avoid searching NSC.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Someone in the arsegas reckons we're getting Andy Robinson from Leeds on loan.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Bakari Koné
Marseille -> Sunderland

Gervais Yao Kouassi a.k.a Gervinho
Lile -> Blackburn

Fraizer Campbell
Sunderland -> Parma

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Someone in the arsegas reckons we're getting Andy Robinson from Leeds on loan.

Age 31, only 6 appearances as sub this season. Could take a few games to get match fit. Also described on LUFC website as a 'likeable Liverpudlian'. Personally I'm allergic to left wingers with that pedigree.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Saw that aswell , i suppose there could be some truth into it and it would be a great signing but we'll have to see.

Andy Robinson has been dreadful for a year, smarter money suggests he's going to Tranmere, they've been interested for a long time and someone on Waccoe says that he was in talks with them last night.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I think we'll see someone in but I also think it's important to get rid of wasters such as mcleod Livermore and when he's fit Hawkins

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We NEED to sign the all round flairniac that is Hal Robson-Kanu, who is not playing much at Reading. He will tear this league apart and solve our problem down the wings

Go on Bloom, and Poyet, he is the NUTS

oh and as for rumours, latest one I heard was Raynes from Stockport who is a centre back

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think we'll see someone in but I also think it's important to get rid of wasters such as mcleod Livermore and when he's fit Hawkins

I think this is a part of Gus' grand plan. He has said a few times that we have too many players. I would agree with Livermore and Hawkins (when fit). I wouldn't be surprised if one of our fans' favourites is off today too (I have no inside info, its just a hunch).

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I heard a rumour on the train this morning that would make your balls shrink to the size of raisins. :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good grief - think I might follow today on Sky Sports News - Natalie Sawyer :love:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i reckon murrey will go today and we'll be signing somebody for about 400k to replace him. whing will surely sign for somebody today (wallsall), and i assume port vale will be taking a player or 2 from our reserves.

i'm sure money will be made available to gus if he wants it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here