Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***OFFICIAL Thread England v Ukraine 11/09/2012***

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I know you mostly don't care but I can't let another England match fo by without at least one post in an official thread (and the only other one I've done was England v Sweden at Euro 2012 :thumbsup:)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Really?! They've barely had the ball in the last 10 minutes.
I did think so, just in terms of what they were doing with the ball - maybe more dangerous than better (I know we had a goal wrongly disallowed). Seems to have changed a bit since, although ITV's web coverage is a little erratic for me.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I can't think that Ukraine can keep up this chasing for too much longer, they look like they've had a great 'energy drink'!
I guess they can try and sit back a bit more now :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Lescott

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Rascally Roy trying to get them playing the correct way unfortunately cleverly keeps getting in the way!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Another chance missed by Cleverley (altough harder than the first).

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
when I was I kid England games on tv were a must not miss occasion .... now I find myself flicking between channels and watching a re-run of top gear on Dave or Grand Designs ! How times have changed ........ roll on Friday and an Albion game !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wouldn't mind us playing England I reckon we would own them in midfield and upfront.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I thought England played ok actually, very unlucky not to score and a WORLDY from Ukraine.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I thought England played ok actually, very unlucky not to score and a WORLDY from Ukraine.
I'd agree with that, although I'm a bit worried about Cleverly - he seems the combative sort who could easily pick up two cheap yellows if we stay behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here