Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Official thread: England v Ireland, First (and only) Test Match, Lord's ***

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
An absolute disgrace this lot. It is like they never learn. A team chock full of dashers, desperate for someone gritty who will just stay in. So what do they do? Pick Roy.

Root has been banging on about positive cricket the whole time he has been captain, the penny still has not dropped that positive is not necesarily scoring quickly. He should resign right now. The coach is clearly brilliant at one day stuff but we have regressed horrendously with the red ball under his stewardship as the winter tour to West Indies clearly showed. Heads should roll but won't, we could be looking at an absolute disaster this Ashes series but maybe that is what we need to clear out the wrong headed thinking at the top of the Test side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As soon as I saw this thread was already 3 pages I knew we were royally fvcking this up :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ali Bye Bye :nono:

MM Ali c †Wilson b Murtagh 0 (7b 0x4 0x6)

42-7 is beyond a joke

Five for Murtagh :clap2:

7.2-2-11-5

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Adair is a second eleven cricketer for Durham or Warwicks. Not sure.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Always moves around in the first hour at Lords. Although this has just been ineptitude.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
WTF.

Well, puts the Aussies struggling against their own bowlers into a little perspective I guess...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here