Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
f*** this...at least there is still SEX

attachment.php

Even for the players. Wankers most of them.:mad:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
30 points, I would celebrate getting a measily 3 points at the moment.

Dear Russ, sorry this is not directed at you mate, good luck!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
OH f*** this all to f***ing f***.

We are f***ing RELEGATED.

ABSOLUTE f***ing SHAMBLES JOKE **** BALLSACK

If it cheers anyone up notice how loads of blatent swear words then *'s out cu.. nt

???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harty has just asked on the phone-in "Do we need a miracle ?" . We need Smokey Robinson & The Miracles. :laugh:

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
im so f***ing mad now whata bunch of utter CUNTS. why can we get a f***ing result.

southend - 2 shots on target...2 goals.

GASH.

CUNTS

Actually, we had 3 shots on target. As did you.

We were slightly on top first half, you were slightly on top second half. I felt that we were more deserving of the win than you were at our place earlier in the season, where we looked more likely to win until the harsh sending off of Moussa. If you feel that we didn't desrve the win then, well, I guess that makes us even.

Would be a shame to see you go down as you've had a good 7 or 8 years. Many clubs have troughs in their history, maybe you're just entering another one. I hope for your sake that you're not and IF you do go down, then I fully expect you to come straight back up next season.

Best of luck for the run-in!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

We were slightly on top first half, you were slightly on top second half. I felt that we were more deserving of the win than you were at our place earlier in the season, where we looked more likely to win until the harsh sending off of Moussa. If you feel that we didn't desrve the win then, well, I guess that makes us even.

Would be a shame to see you go down as you've had a good 7 or 8 years. Many clubs have troughs in their history, maybe you're just entering another one. I hope for your sake that you're not and IF you do go down, then I fully expect you to come straight back up next season.

ok. thanx.

am well too f***ed off right now to reply properly.

but thanx.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

If we're honest, you were shit, luckly for you we're shithouse at home, have fun in chavland

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
If we're honest, you were shit, luckly for you we're shithouse at home, have fun in chavland

You're shit at home, we're shit away. Something had to give. But as I said, you were shit out our place earlier in the season, until you got your man advantage in the 70th minute, so I'd say it evens out. Unluckily for you, our revenge has come at the worst possible for you.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
Going down

The new keeper is TURD, he mucked up for the first goal and his kicking is like a banana,
Whing was shit tbh enough said
Jarret was very VERY poor, and Bangura was nothing compared to how he played at orient,

and who said DAVIES was the next ZAMORA ?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Going down

The new keeper is TURD, he mucked up for the first goal and his kicking is like a banana,
Whing was shit tbh enough said
Jarret was very VERY poor, and Bangura was nothing compared to how he played at orient,

and who said DAVIES was the next ZAMORA ?

Have to disagree with that, everything else spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports