Official Thread: Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Southend United

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Holds head in hands. :down:

gibbo414

Oct 8, 2004
players av no pride i n wearing the shirt ! but hay there all be out clubbing tonight like the were on sat night f***ing joke

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What a difference Slade has made , not. I said on the manager thread that if Slade was appointed we would be going down.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Thank you Adams for leaving us with a load of total and utter f***ing bollocks. Thank you Dick for letting Adams do it. This club/team is a f***ing joke. I feel sorry for Russell Slade.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We DESERVE to go down. It's as simple as that. These defenders are f***ing shit. Totally unprofessional not to be able to concentrate till the end of a game.

very true ....but it does not help when you always get SHIT referees its not over until its over but the writing is on the wall in CAPITALS

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im not commenting, except FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAO the board - Well done guys!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we're doomed , now 6 points adrift of safety.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i am just speechless,i actually laughed when they scored:lolol: i think im loosing the plot,surely we are down..i know theres 3 points to play for blah blah blah but we arent good enough/lucky enough to get 5 let alone 20 odd

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're not down yet. Still 30+ points to play for. It's a 5 team league as far as we're concerned now Chelts, Hereford, Swindon, Yeovil and Us....we can't give up, we've got some of the injured players to come back. Its going to be difficut, but I'll be f***ing dammed if I'm giving up.

SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

eggshell blonde

Oct 21, 2007
Portslade
Absolutely bloody gutted.
You HAVE to point the finger at Dick for letting this F--king shocking season happen.
Having said that how did Adams turn a reasonable yet young and inexperienced squad which held their own last year into an absolute shower of shit like this?:rant:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
f*** this...at least there is still SEX

attachment.php

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
But it's all going to be OK as we've got the "lucky dug outs" sorted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here