Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Thread: Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Southend United

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I like others have been taking this for years .......but there have been good times you know

Me too but this is no time for sentimentality, we are in the shit and sounds like we are playing crap (again). Its clear the board made a mistake in appointing Adams again, but it doesn't fully explain the performances this season. I know funny things happen towards the end of the season, but the way things are going, I cannot see us recover from the mental trauma of losing yet again.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
proper wingers playign but no crosses for owusu... he got more from mcleod and fraser on saturday.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
looks like its carlisle we must try and catch???thank f*** hereford and swindon are losing:eek:

Although if we can't win ourselves its irrelevant:wozza:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Me too but this is no time for sentimentality, we are in the shit and sounds like we are playing crap (again). Its clear the board made a mistake in appointing Adams again, but it doesn't fully explain the performances this season. I know funny things happen towards the end of the season, but the way things are going, I cannot see us recover from the mental trauma of losing yet again.

I felt like this some years ago when we played Hereford in that heart stopping game and how many points were we adrift then
I take your point though I think this lot have not got one ounce of PASSION in them

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Owusu now injured?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Owusu injured , he was slightly f***ed on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here