Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Will definetely be using the park and ride as I understand there is very limited parking near the ground. Three hours to go till I leave work...........can't wait!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just read Adkins' comments about Brighton:

"Brighton will present a different game plan - they are very patient in the build up of the ball. You might find that the goalkeeper might stand on the ball for two minutes, with the two centre halves on the corner flags trying to suck you in. They are quite happy if they have the ball in our half to kick it all the way back to the goalkeeper and start again. It's that South American style of football that maybe we have to become accustomed to in this country, but ultimately they pass the ball very well and they should be applauded for that."

Not sure if that's a compliment or a little pop at us
I don't think it's either really. It's an observation and I don't disagree with him. Poyet is clearly an advocate of keeping hold of the ball above all else, and that's why we're still top after our recent minor blip which ends tonight. :ascarf:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, I wasn't going to bother, but I think I am going to go now.

It is pay on the day, yes?

Jimmy Grimble

What was the big fuss over everyone being forced to sit down all about then?

About ten of us stood in the aisle steps for the whole game and wern't told to move once. :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How can we sell out 3,500 tickets but only have 3,100 at the game?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here