Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Anyone know what time the park and ride opens?Planning to get there 5ish to beat the traffic.
Also, if we arrive nice and early whats the nearest pub to walk out to after getting off the bus (i know there not many nearby but if early prob worth a walk)

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone know what time the park and ride opes? Planning to get there 5ish to beat the traffic.
Also, if we arrive nice and early whats the nearest pub to walk out to after getting off the bus (i know there not many nearby but if early prob worth a walk)

It opens 5:45pm.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
And while looking for the seating plan I read a few posts and most of the ones I read were - you’ll not see the ball - it’ll be like chasing shadows :facepalm:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
How long does it take to walk from the ground to central station?
Will I make the 10:00pm train if I stay til the end?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
How long does it take to walk from the ground to central station?
Will I make the 10:00pm train if I stay til the end?

Depends how fast you walk and how long the game over runs by.
Its a 15-20 min walk I believe.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is pretty much sold out all over now.

[Saints] Mate at work just been on the phone buying a couple of tickets, and there are no two seats together left anywhere.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Ticket sales have already surpassed the 22,177 mark they got for the Posh game on Saturday. It's going to be one helluva atmosphere and ones which the Albion always seem to prosper in.....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just read Adkins' comments about Brighton:

"Brighton will present a different game plan - they are very patient in the build up of the ball. You might find that the goalkeeper might stand on the ball for two minutes, with the two centre halves on the corner flags trying to suck you in. They are quite happy if they have the ball in our half to kick it all the way back to the goalkeeper and start again. It's that South American style of football that maybe we have to become accustomed to in this country, but ultimately they pass the ball very well and they should be applauded for that."

Not sure if that's a compliment or a little pop at us

saint

Nov 23, 2010
im sure i heard somewhere its more round the 26k mark now? not sure how true that is though

The latest official update was on the saints' twitter account on Monday afternoon and it was that we'd passed the 24,000 mark. Assuming we reached around 25,000 by the end of Monday, we can probably hope for around the 27,000 mark, although I think 25,000-26,000 is more likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports