Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
got mine yesterday

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Just got mine, but they only sent one when I ordered two.

Just rang, and it's still in the office. :eek:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
mine have arrived.

noticed on ask the club that the 10.30 special train back only holds 300. which should be okay i guess... out of 3200 ish how many people are planning to catch that special train home? it stops at worthing, shoreham, hove and brighton only by the way.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Im travelling back from Belgium on Tuesday, straight to Southampton. Will i be ok to get into the ground with an overnight bag and a lap top bag as im travelling by train??? If not, is there any safe storage i could use??? Thanks in advance

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Im travelling back from Belgium on Tuesday, straight to Southampton. Will i be ok to get into the ground with an overnight bag and a lap top bag as im travelling by train??? If not, is there any safe storage i could use??? Thanks in advance

Id imagaine you'll be ok. Best thing to do would be contact Southampton fc before hand to check

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well...... they said SMALL bags are not a problem but will be check before entering? I'll risk it i think.

If it is just a standard laptop bag then you will be fine

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Just to clear a few things up.. You will not be given any more, we are close to 30,000 ourselves. Block 43 is the last block of away support next to our 'home end' which is taken up with 3-4000 of our lot standing, which overspills round the corner too. The rows go from A-Z and from Z it goes AA, BB etc up to around NN I believe. Should be a good night and I am very much looking forward to it. Will be next to you lot in block 42.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Looks like I've got a space for one in a car leaving Brighton about 3.00pm.

PM me if interested.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plus an overnight holdall thingy! - I will give the laptop bag to a mate and carry the holdall myself

Good call just split the bags between you and you'll be fine.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
OOO! Jnr and I have got row NN, which is the real row Z apparently. :rave:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Have'nt read all the thread but is there a seating plan of the ground so I've a rough idea of where I'll be seated. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here