Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone used their park and ride for away supporters before.
It does seem at £5 a car, as good as fighting for street parking near the ground, as there does not seem many big car parks in that area.

Well recommend it, very well organised and did it last year and will use again Tuesday week.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone used their park and ride for away supporters before.
It does seem at £5 a car, as good as fighting for street parking near the ground, as there does not seem many big car parks in that area.

We used it last year, highly recommended.

Bit of an extreme idea to bag a ticket in the home end.....

Southampton are only selling home tickets to those on the database. Well you could get on the database by buying a ticket to their game with Peterborough on the 20th.

You would then be able to buy one for the Albion game. I also suspect you could then sell the aformentioned Boro ticket on a saint forum, similar to this for a mere fiver loss....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not having been there before and we will use the P&R but how well does it work after the game and are all the fans mixed in together? How long is the ride?

I remember years ago being on 'special buses' from Goodison which were infiltrated by locals carnage happened.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not having been there before and we will use the P&R but how well does it work after the game and are all the fans mixed in together? How long is the ride?

I remember years ago being on 'special buses' from Goodison which were infiltrated by locals carnage happened.

Someone is bound to post the link to a thread on here about the, shall we say - eventful - park and ride last season. :lolol:

On the whole though, it all went smoothly. I'd recommend it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Yes, yes it was!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

No problem, now all the F1 drivers are out of work for the winter.
Out the back of the stand and a 100 yard walk to the buses, when they are full off they go. 10 Minutes later you are back at the Park and Ride, a drive that takes me 15. The major problem if you are not on one of the early buses is getting out of the park and ride, should be OK this time as it's an evening match.
There was a brick thrown at a bus last year, I don't think it was a P&R bus though.
I live 10 mins away from the P&R and it's by far the best way to go.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
No problem, now all the F1 drivers are out of work for the winter.
Out the back of the stand and a 100 yard walk to the buses, when they are full off they go. 10 Minutes later you are back at the Park and Ride, a drive that takes me 15. The major problem if you are not on one of the early buses is getting out of the park and ride, should be OK this time as it's an evening match.
There was a brick thrown at a bus last year, I don't think it was a P&R bus though.
I live 10 mins away from the P&R and it's by far the best way to go.

It was one of the Costa Express's.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just got mine today, bought last Friday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here