Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone know if Southamton train station have locker's?. Tried looking but couldnt find anything, if they have then will stock it up ( beer ) for the journey home.

No nothing, Budgens over the road for some beers on the journey back home (if the police let you get near it)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Change at worthing for all stations to brighton i think :thumbsup:
10 minute change time or your stuck.

Sorry Tom that was for Hiney, who will be late home if he gets on the wrong train. He only needs to get to Hedge End. :lolol:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
special train service!! AWESOME news. what a marvelous turn of events. just enough time to salute the blue and white heroes after a comprehensive 3.0 victory and pick up some celebratory grog on the way back to the station... before boarding the seagulls special

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Strange isn't it. Its classified as a local derby and it seems that special rules apply.

After reading on here that it was sold out (when in fact it wasn't - thanks guys! :tantrum:), I called the Saints box office and this was their story.

Not strange at all.

We've done it - I'm sure for the Leeds games over the years we've restricted sales to those people on our database.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Still tickets left at the ticket office. Got through, 2nd in queue, bloke was very helpful.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
is there any worry of not getting on a train back to london that night?

I'm counting on getting the 10:33 to Woking which I believe goes on to Waterloo. That should give us 35 minutes or so to get to the station.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Anyone used their park and ride for away supporters before.
It does seem at £5 a car, as good as fighting for street parking near the ground, as there does not seem many big car parks in that area.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It does seem at £5 a car, as good as fighting for street parking near the ground, as there does not seem many big car parks in that area.

yes we used in last season.

good system - we are taking a mini bus this year, hope we can park that there?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Used it on my previous 2 visits to Southampton, bus drops you right outside the ground and is waiting straight after the game to get you back to the park n ride site. Bit of a queue to get out of the car park but nothing that bad and you are two mins from the motorway.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Make sure you come to some of the home games as well!

Will try fella, but been to plenty of games at withdean in the past to know i dont like the atmosphere, the negativity amoungst fellow fans, the food, the parking, the lack of places to drink, the stewards, the running track and the lack of a roof. Kinda puts me off, know what i mean? ???

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Will try fella, but been to plenty of games at withdean in the past to know i dont like the atmosphere, the negativity amoungst fellow fans, the food, the parking, the lack of places to drink, the stewards, the running track and the lack of a roof. Kinda puts me off, know what i mean? ???

Yes, although I've had a ST since we started playing there, it is the worst ground in the football league (or at least for the price to get in it is).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here