Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Blimey, this is going to be harder than I thought. I just phoned the Saints booking office for a ticket anywhere in the 'home' section. They won't sell a ticket to anyone who hasn't got a purchase history there.

Its all a bit daft isn't it. Clubs going into administration on the one hand and turning cash-in-hand customers away on the other.

I have a mate who is a STH at Saints. I guess he can get me a ticket.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Southamton is sold out. I brought the last one at 16.08 today. Wasn't even after one really was just inquiring about woking and season tickets and out the blue asked about saints.

The chap said there's one left so grabbed it. Might put it up on here if i don't go because work commitments

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Blimey, this is going to be harder than I thought. I just phoned the Saints booking office for a ticket anywhere in the 'home' section. They won't sell a ticket to anyone who hasn't got a purchase history there.

Its all a bit daft isn't it. Clubs going into administration on the one hand and turning cash-in-hand customers away on the other.

I have a mate who is a STH at Saints. I guess he can get me a ticket.

Surprised at that. I think they probably expect the ground to be full, but limiting to purchase history customers is a new one. Suppose you wanted this match as your first game?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Hopefully my mate picked up my ticket this morning. My 1st game this season and cant wait. I also know of 6 other lads who are going for the 1st time this season so not surprised to hear we have sold out at all.

Jimmy Grimble

Fucks sake knew I should have gone in earlier. How stupid do you have to be to miss out on a ticket despite being a Gold member!

Looks like home end for me.

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Yes scotty boy :clap2:
Gonna be your first Albion away match and when gary dicker scores from 30 yards out to put us 2-0 up it will be better than anything you have experienced at chelsea. :thumbsup:

I dunno Chelsea vs Arsenal
like the 92nd minute and essien 30 yards screamer to make it 1-1 :wink:

But yes first away game, just hope i get to train station in time on way back :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here