Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine just arrived but not my Hartlepool ticket ordered at the same time however charged for it :down:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Stewards will no doubt try but the normal attitude of sit where you like will take over I'd imagine.

I will sit in my seat if it is decent position othrwise I'll move

They are all pretty decent - no barriers to your view, the slope of the stand pretty much covers a good view. If you can't get in the away stand then I would suggest the Chapel End. Quite friendly as long as we are not 8-0 up and they are down to 9 men. The away quadrant is next to the home fans (with a good netted gap in the middle!) and right under the control/security box. It was very lonely for the Dagenham and Redbridge fans that were there. They were the worst team I have seen in a very, very long time - park football was being kind.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
how many did they manage?

will look forward to us losing up there on boxing day then :thumbsup:

Less than 150. almost silent and most left a good 15 minutes before the end. Very sad turnout. Tranmere managed 125 for their midweek match but at least they tried.

Southampton should have scored 7 or more against D&R. So yes, guaranteed to be a loss for us then!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Ordered 2 tickets for this :D
would like to have got a 3rd for my grandad but didn't have an extra membership to use :/

Yes scotty boy :clap2:
Gonna be your first Albion away match and when gary dicker scores from 30 yards out to put us 2-0 up it will be better than anything you have experienced at chelsea. :thumbsup:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Ordered 3 this morning. Wouldn't accept my maestro card as 'they currently do not accept amex cards'. Lucky there's a little left on the mastercard!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Have googled for a seting plan for St mary'd but not found anything, anyone if the is one on line,
I want to know where i will be SITTING.:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here