[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Wednesday

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
amex-1l229-982346_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
20:36 30th September 2013
by Ferret
Albion have been installed as 4/6 odds-on favourites, with Wednesday 7/2 and the draw 11/4"
Ferret
Sheffield Wednesday are the first up in back-to-back games at the Amex and Sky Bet are convinced that this is a banker home win.Albion have been installed as 4/6 odds-on favourites, with Wednesday 7/2 and the draw 11/4. These odds are about right to be honest, but I'll be keeping a close eye on them as kick-off approaches. For example, the draw would not have to extend by much to become a value bet.
With that in mind, there is value to be had in the half-time/full-time category. Brighton/draw is 18/1 and that is, quite simply, overpriced. Yes it is a bit of a negative bet for Albion fans, but head should win over heart every time when it comes to investing your money. A slightly more agreeable overpriced option in the same category is Sheffield Wednesday / Brighton @ 28/1.
In fact the policy for Wednesday on Tuesday is to focus very much on the first half. The above two wagers will be alive if either team are winning, but what if it is a draw at half-time? Well at 11/10 that is unappealing, but you can back a half-time scoreline of 1-1 at 8/1 with Sky Bet and that is worth a shout.
So yes, I do expect there to be goals in this match, but I also expect it to be perhaps a little tighter than the bookies are predicting. Albion towin by a single goal is 5/2 and is far better value than the 4/6 outright.
Leo Ulloa is expected to return to action, but the 7/2 price on the Argentinian nabbing the first goal are unappealing but - at the same time - with Oscar Garcia's line-up difficult to predict, there is no one else that jumps off that particular page.
You can have 25/1 that Ulloa will score a hat-trick on his return (which is fair value by the way), but overall we will swerve the goalscorer markets for once.
I will be tweeting in the build up to the match and any last minute tips can be seen by following me @BHAFerret
Click here to sign up to Sky Bet. Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here