Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] CROFTS: ALBION COMING TOGETHER

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Andrew Crofts says there is a real unity at Brighton & Hove Albion - and as he continues his recovery from injury, he has praised the work ethic of the club’s non-playing staff.
The midfielder is edging closer to a return following a long spell on the sidelines and says his time off the pitch being treated by the club’s medical staff has opened his eyes to just how well the club works off of it.
He told Seagulls Player, “I knew the medical staff worked hard but being out for this time you don’t realise how hard they actually work. When I finish my work I go home, I go and sit indoors and play with the kids but they are here for another two or three hours, maybe more.*
“I really cannot tell you how hard they work and they should probably get more money than us! Then you have the gaffer [Sami Hyypia] and Jonesy [Nathan Jones] who are doing their stuff out on the pitch but then they go back to their work and have to do a lot more.*
“There is a lot going on behind the scenes that people maybe don't see; the gaffer said when he came in he wants everyone pulling in the same direction, and from being out I have seen how hard people work and how everyone is pulling in the same direction. Every department is working incredibly hard, from the kitman to the analysts, the medical staff as I mentioned and all coaches and support staff, everyone is in it together.
“That includes the fans too: we are all together and want to do well as a club. For the players, the new training ground will hopefully help keep everyone as a tight-knitted group as we get to know each other more. If you can develop friendships like that then you go that extra step on the pitch.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here