buckley-press-21mar14-ld229-1435766_478x359.jpg

Will Buckley
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:16 22nd March 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
From now until the end of the season I can be at my best."
Will Buckley
Get priority for 2014/15 season tickets. Join the season ticket waiting list with Bronze membership.

Brighton & Hove Albion's Will Buckley is hoping that last week’s brace against Bolton Wanderers is a sign of him finding consistent form.
The winger, who has suffered with a recurring hamstring problem this season, wants to play as many of the remaining games as possible and is aiming for more goals as he strives to equal his tally of eight from last season.
Buckley told seagulls.co.uk, “I've had a few little niggles this season and that takes away from your rhythm when you're not starting every game but, hopefully, from now until the end of the season I can be at my best.
"Obviously it's down to the physios and the manager with regards to when I play, but hopefully I'll be available for every game. I just want to play as many games as possible.
“To get back on the scoresheet and take home a massive win was brilliant and we're confident going into the game on Saturday.
"I want to get more goals and match my total from last season, so to score five goals in our next 11 games would be great.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

With Albion setting their sights on a push for the play-offs, Buckley believes that the squad can learn from last season's experience.
"It's a similar feeling to be honest, we know we can get into the top six like last year.
"We know it'll be difficult so we need to concentrate on ourselves and keep this good run going with a few more wins.
"The game at Ipswich was probably the worst we have played so we need to put it right.

"It's going to be a tough game but we can put daylight between us and the teams below us, then we can really begin to concentrate on looking up."

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here