**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No cards tonight which is a bonus.

Sep 1, 2010
I feel the game on sat could be the one where we give someone a hiding at withdean. This is long over due. I won't be able to sleep now, buzzing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone back from the game yet?

Not quite - still on the M5.

Great performance after a slow start. Maybe slightly lucky not to concede but no more than Plymouth were lucky to keep us down to only 2. With some great chances in the last 15 minutes we could or should have got those goals that would have put us top.

A very solid and assured performance.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
just back from the game - in PLymouth tonight.

Ridiculous to be moaning but I listened to BBC Radio Devon during the game and it was embarrassing. So biased it was painful.

I truly truly hope that any away fans at Withdean listening to Radio snooze don't feel the same about our local.

I had to stop listening near the end. I couldn't stand it any longer.

As for the Albion. Utterly dominated. Ankergren unemployed. Well worth the trip.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Our fans were brilliant last night...

Bridcutt was MOM
El-Abd was very good.
We played some cracking football.
Plymouth had a CROCODILE.

Brilliant day, bring on Oldham.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I feel the game on sat could be the one where we give someone a hiding at withdean. This is long over due. I won't be able to sleep now, buzzing.

Doubt that it'll come this Saturday, Oldham are no mugs and I can see them going for a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports