Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great stuff!When was the last time Albion had 10 shots on target in 1 game? :albion2:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Well done guys - and well done to all those who travelled all that way on a Tuesday night. 2 point per game average - if we could keep that up then who knows???

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Can someone help please. I've just checked the league one table - looked at the bottom and the middle bit and we're not listed. This is a mistake, shirley?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great result, well played lads

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Get in there, from two tricky trips Carlisle and Plymouth away. To get four points from those two games is fantastic stuff. I'm not getting carried away through, long long way to go....

good point. some people will now be saying how we will smash the league now......

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Get in there, from two tricky trips Carlisle and Plymouth away. To get four points from those two games is fantastic stuff. I'm not getting carried away through, long long way to go....

Thats true basil it's a marathon not a sprint but based on the last couple of seasons it's a nice position to be in.

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thats true basil it's a marathon not a sprint but based on the last couple of seasons it's a nice position to be in.

Exactly, would rather be in this position now than the equivalent in the last two seasons. It's a long season but it is an encouraging start having already played some tricky games and come out reasonably well.

We just need to keep the momentum going for now and see where we are as the season develops.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Can someone help please. I've just checked the league one table - looked at the bottom and the middle bit and we're not listed. This is a mistake, shirley?

<Airplane!>No it isn't. And don't call me 'Shirley'.</Airplane!>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here