Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official - Play off dates and Info

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
The club need to allow tickets to be bought in person for the final.

Some of us have mates that they want to sit next too.

TB
club have already said that this wont be the case and it will have to be done by internet or by phone

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The club need to allow tickets to be bought in person for the final.

Some of us have mates that they want to sit next too.

TB

Buy them together using Friends & Family on the ticket site

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I have a ticket to see the great Shuggie Otis play the c2 friday 10th May and I was DREADING that the playoff homeleg would be then...... however, I've just found out that GOD has cleared the way..... the gig has been rescheduled to July.....it is DESTINY now that we will finish 5th (and get promoted obviously).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My good lady tells me that she's booked to go out for drinks on Friday the 10th, and that I need to look after the kids as she booked the day first.

This is very sad news, because if she thinks I'm missing the playoffs, it means she's ****ing mental.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Too many what-ifs. I don't mind Auto Cup for the home leg. But does it somehow apply to the final? Was hoping I might get a seat at Wembley for my other son with no purchase history if we get there. Can't do that if the system buys me a ticket automatically.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Take the kids to the football, leave them in the club shop during the game, sorted
Firstly, that's not the problem here, the problem is my wife's state of mental health. But re the footy - what if it's away to Palace (or whomever)?

It's ok, she's probably just tired and not thinking straight. She'll either look after the kids or find someone else who will. Or leave then home alone, whatever, it's really not my problem.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
What I can't find anywhere, on the Seagulls, or Ticketing website, is any mention of the terms and conditions regarding the Auto-Cup- Scheme.

What is need is a section, added to the Club's Charter, stating what the terms and conditions are, then there wouldn't need to be all this confusion.

I have never used the scheme, due to my being uncertain exactly what I was agreeing to. Questions like, if I can't attend a cup match how do I cancel the scheme for just that one game, or if my grandson can't come can I cancel just his season ticket, or upgrade it to an adult seat?

Relying on the club to accept that someone on the NSC forum said it would be 'OK' doesn't guarantee it will be and ringing the ticket line, on 0844-327-1901, only to be told "you are number 18 in the queue", means you're in for a long and expensive phone call, with no guarantee of a substantiated response.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that the ticketing staff are inefficient. On every occasion I have needed their help they have always been very helpful and have resolved my problem, or answered my question. All I'm saying is that if the information was on-line it would save everyone a lot of time and hassle.

As there is no 'Search Engine' on the Seagulls/FA website I now have a degree in accessing it. I must admit that it has improved, but it still needs attention, e.g. just on the Auto-Cup Scheme page:

http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/amendppsenrolment.aspx?

there is a line of text which says "Click on Purchase History(please can you put a hyper link into the purchase history page) at the top of the screen." As this link exists this instruction can be removed and further down there is information regarding the FA Cup 4th round, which is also redundant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here