Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official: Oscar resignation accepted***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oscar Garcia said, “The club has been aware of my thoughts for several weeks and during this time I have had discussions with both the chairman, Tony Bloom, and chief executive, Paul Barber. I have enjoyed my time with the club but, although I do not have any immediate plans, I have decided to move on.

F*ucking wonderful! So that's another season going into the playoffs with a manager who's already decided he's off no matter what. No wonder we failed to turn up both times. Marvellous, just f*ucking marvellous! :angry:

What a joke!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We must have some one lined up. He has spoken with TB several weeks ago about leaving so I can't see TB not searching for someone in that time and he has excepted OG resignation.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent news. Now we can look for a proper manager who understands English football and comes with a personality.

I don't think I have ever, in 50 years of supporting the Albion, liked a manager less.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The budget is clearly the sticking point - doesn't fancy us to do better next time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oscar Garcia said, “The club has been aware of my thoughts for several weeks and during this time I have had discussions with both the chairman, Tony Bloom, and chief executive, Paul Barber. I have enjoyed my time with the club but, although I do not have any immediate plans, I have decided to move on.

F*ucking wonderful! So that's another season going into the playoffs with a manager who's already decided he's off no matter what. No wonder we failed to turn up both times. Marvellous, just f*ucking marvellous! :angry:

What a joke!

Don't rewrite history. We were the better team at home.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The thing that ****s me off about this is what kind of motivation is this for the players going into a play off match. I can't accept that Oscar was giving his all to the play offs.

So that's two play off attempts ****ed by managers distracted by other things.

Once is unlucky, two makes you wonder what the hell is going on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well he thanked both Tony Bloom and Paul Barber - but nothing to Burke - as said just what I make of it

Why would he mention Burke? He's just an employee of the club, he mentioned 2 directors of the club because they are the meaningful ones in relation to the situation. He also didn't mention the doctors, the physios, the groundsman, the commercial team or any other members of staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here