Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Packers outstanding.

Dak and Lamb on different pages…….. quite enjoyed it 😂

Can’t believe the power and accuracy Jordan Love gets when he throws off his back foot…..

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gotta wonder just how the likes of Cleveland can't find a QB.

It is indeed one of the great mysteries of life. When you think how important the position is it's almost unbelievable how bad Cleveland have been over the years, sorry decades, in trying to find a decent one. Eventually we sold our souls to the devil and got in Watson, but even at his best I'd probably only describe him as 'good' and not the total superstar we need. Plus the fans of all the other clubs, and indeed all decent people everywhere, hate us for doing it and I don't blame them.

Even worse we are one of only two 'old school' NFL teams who haven't been to a Superbowl, the other being the Detroit Lions. We might be alone in that category soon, indeed I hope we are.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
It is indeed one of the great mysteries of life. When you think how important the position is it's almost unbelievable how bad Cleveland have been over the years, sorry decades, in trying to find a decent one. Eventually we sold our souls to the devil and got in Watson, but even at his best I'd probably only describe him as 'good' and not the total superstar we need. Plus the fans of all the other clubs, and indeed all decent people everywhere, hate us for doing it and I don't blame them.

Even worse we are one of only two 'old school' NFL teams who haven't been to a Superbowl, the other being the Detroit Lions. We might be alone in that category soon, indeed I hope we are.
Bring back BERNIE 😁

Meh, Superbowls are so overrated. Its all about the TEN NFL Championships already in the bag in Brownstown! 😜

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Can’t believe the power and accuracy Jordan Love gets when he throws off his back foot…..
Very Rodgers-esque. Even the arm mechanics on those back foot throws are identical to #12's.

If Love can continue improving the way he has done this year, & they can keep that young core of weapons, the Packers are going to be scary good again for quite a while.
So much for a rebuilding phase - looks like they've pretty much finished already and handed over the keys to the new Lord of the (NFC North) Manor!

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Disappointed by the Browns showing on Saturday night. The two pick 6's were obviously key, but the defense just didn't turn up, and the running game had to be abandoned once they found themselves in a hole.
Better year than I was expecting though tbh, & really enjoyed it down the stretch with Flacco playing. Now I just have to drum up some enthusiasm for next season when Sex Pest is back under center. FFS.

Jul 7, 2003
I hadn't seen that the Bills game had been postponed so was disappointed to turn on the telly to find GameDay Morning rubbish still going rather than the Snow game in Buffalo I was looking forward to (always fun).

Cowboys bottling it big time made up for some of my disappointment.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Oh how I do love the restorative power of schadenfreude. The Cowboys yet again crapping the playoff bed much to the enjoyment of everyone not enthralled by the world that Jerry built.

Some absolutely superb play by Jordan Love who like a fine wine is aging just perfectly. It looks like the Packers have yet again got themselves a superstar QB after yet again sitting a good prospect behind a Hall of Famer and allowing time to learn and grow at a sensible pace.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Very eagleseaque there!

ihave a sinking feeling about the Tampa Bay game

if we do not win this could be the greatest capitulation since the last time!
Fingers crossed 😉

If you’d told me anytime before week 12 that we’d be playing the Eagles in the playoffs I would have wrote it off. Now I’m seriously debating staying up to watch this one.

But it’s the hope that kills you!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Im surprised McCarthy didn't get sacked at half time.
Im amazed he made it off the pitch, at full time, as the Cowgirls coach.
I'm guessing he's out of work now.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Im surprised McCarthy didn't get sacked at half time.
Im amazed he made it off the pitch, at full time, as the Cowgirls coach.
I'm guessing he's out of work now.

This would be the most Jerry Jones thing ever if it happened.
How about he takes a look at himself for the way the franchise has been run since he took over? Of course, he wont....

Will Jerry Jones Bring Bill Belichick to The Cowboys?​

If Jones and the Cowboys pull the plug on McCarthy’s tenure after another early exit, Dallas could turn to the most successful head coach in NFL history to try to get over the top.

After Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots parted ways on January 11, 2024, hiring the 71-year-old Belichick would certainly be a big splash for Jones and the Cowboys.

According to Mike Florio of Pro Football talk, Belichick to the Cowboys is a legitimate possibility.

“Yes, the Cowboys are believed to be in play,” Florio said. “There’s a long history of respect and admiration between Bill Belichick and Jerry Jones. They have a great team there. Belichick could just go in and coach it to places they haven’t been in a very long time.”

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Fantastic for The Packers.

Dallas before last night unbeaten at home this season.

I saw this season as an almost complete rebuild.

Go Pack Go!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This would be the most Jerry Jones thing ever if it happened.
How about he takes a look at himself for the way the franchise has been run since he took over? Of course, he wont....

Will Jerry Jones Bring Bill Belichick to The Cowboys?​

If Jones and the Cowboys pull the plug on McCarthy’s tenure after another early exit, Dallas could turn to the most successful head coach in NFL history to try to get over the top.

After Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots parted ways on January 11, 2024, hiring the 71-year-old Belichick would certainly be a big splash for Jones and the Cowboys.

According to Mike Florio of Pro Football talk, Belichick to the Cowboys is a legitimate possibility.

“Yes, the Cowboys are believed to be in play,” Florio said. “There’s a long history of respect and admiration between Bill Belichick and Jerry Jones. They have a great team there. Belichick could just go in and coach it to places they haven’t been in a very long time.”
I know this will bite me, but I just don’t see Belichick as a factor. It would be nice for him to break Shula’s record, but given how the Pats went post Brady, does he have it in him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here