Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Motogp thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Sadly they have EXCLUSIVE rights too so none on Eurosport either. I hope they're also bringing Charlie Cox over too: I love his commentary.

So are BT doing all three classes - Moto3, Moto2 & MotoGP or just MotoGP?

As for Charlie Cox he's carried 100% by Stavros. Julian Ryder, Toby Moody and co. are FAR better (IMHO).

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
So are BT doing all three classes - Moto3, Moto2 & MotoGP or just MotoGP?

As for Charlie Cox he's carried 100% by Stavros. Julian Ryder, Toby Moody and co. are FAR better (IMHO).

This. Eurosport have the better commentary team. Julian Ryder: Superbikes since the 90's and a long serving journo. Toby Moody: X-Games, BTCC, MotoGP and the odd hill climb event. Neil Spalding: Founder of Sigma clutches and a GEEK but great knowledge... Steve Parish & Charlie Cox between them have very little experience. Parish did very little in his racing years and Cox has an annoying croaky voice alot of the time.

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't forget the race is tomorrow. Need to watch on the red button.

Cal on pole.

Thanks for that, what time is it?

Cal on pole fantastic news, i missed this as too busy with the ongoings at the Albion!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
All our time:

Moto3 at 11
Moto2 at 12.20
Motogp at 2

Motogp red button coverage starts at 1.30, so no idea if they are showing the others live too. Poxy tennis.

D

Deleted member 2719

All our time:

Moto3 at 11
Moto2 at 12.20
Motogp at 2

Motogp red button coverage starts at 1.30, so no idea if they are showing the others live too. Poxy tennis.

Thanks, can't wait.

Tennis:yawn:

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Great news that Cal is on pole, surely he'll get a factory ride next year?

Motogull -Thanks for the reminder that its tomorrow and not Sunday.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
So what is the programme at 10.30 on Sunday morning on BBC 2 showing? Is that the race delayed? I'm working tomorrow so I won't be able to watch on red button. I may have to avoid all coverage for a while seeing as I can't TiVo red button coverage either.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Dominoid - It's on eurosport2 about 3pm this afternoon as I set it to record myself last night (sorry, can't remember exact time)

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Lorenzo crashed and broke his collar bone on thursday, been operated on and is taking part in the race, mental!!!
Come on Cal, you can win this one.

D

Deleted member 2719

Missed the first two laps what happened to Cal at the start?
He came through well in the end though, surely marquez didn't deliberately nearly drop Cal.
With the way that Rossi kid rode he could be one for the future.:)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I missed the first few corners too. Normal scolded-cat start for DP no doubt. The moto3 race was superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here