Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Topic - Brighton vs Chelsea - 3PM****

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Also, £237.7M is apparently the overall value of the team we beat today.

Kusczack - free
Calde - free
Dunk - free
Greer 250k
Bruno - free
Bucca 1m
Bridders - free
Dicker 100k
Vicente - free
Crofty 500k?
Barnesy 130k

:lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ropey topics are the way forward my friend !!!!

By any chance can someone find how much we payed for the Brighton team that beat the £237 Million team ?

Kuszczak nil
Bruno nil
Calde nil
Greer £250K
Dunk nil
Crofts £500K
Dicker £150K
Bridcutt nil
Barnes £150K
Vicente nil
Buckley £1m

Harley £400K
Agdestein nil
Noone £300K

So two and three quarter million or roughly 1% ???

edit: beaten to it - shouldn't have added the subs! :lol:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Kuszczak nil
Bruno nil
Calde nil
Greer £250K
Dunk nil
Crofts £500K
Dicker £150K
Bridcutt nil
Barnes £150K
Vicente nil
Buckley £1m

Harley £400K
Agdestein nil
Noone £300K

So two and three quarter million or roughly 1% ???

The important word is "TEAM", nothing to do with individual values. Gus has us playing like a TEAM, AND THAT IS WHY WE WON.

RDM looks to be in out of his depth.

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Saw this on Facebook -

531186_402272346488893_1603777515_n.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I reckon Lukaku is begging RDM right now to get his loan move to us sorted asap. :moo:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Very happy with that and we showed today that Bridcutt, vicente, Bruno, Buckley, crofts and barnes showed can compete vs quality players.
Thought kucszckak needs to improve his distribution as was pretty poor but he was quality on crosses and corners and seemed to give defence confidence, Dunk had a shocker as well, why didnt el abd even come on, as i prefer El abd all day.
Think we still have bridge, lua lua, hoskins, mackail smith and painter to come back even though i think painter and mackail smith be bench warmers.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I reckon Lukaku is begging RDM right now to get his loan move to us sorted asap. :moo:

lol! and as I post this a new rumour appears on the dodgy rumour site.

At the amex for brighton v chelsea and just spoke to turnball and he dropped a hint that lukaku will sign on loan for brighton after todays game. Source ross t

Looks like Ross Turnball is running round the Amex spilling the beans :lolol:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
lol! and as I post this a new rumour appears on the dodgy rumour site.

At the amex for brighton v chelsea and just spoke to turnball and he dropped a hint that lukaku will sign on loan for brighton after todays game. Source ross t

Looks like Ross Turnball is running round the Amex spilling the beans :lolol:

May or may not be true. One thing is certain - it will do our credentials as a good place for their players' development on loan a power of good.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Dunk made two complete howlers, including their goal. On his second mistake he made an excellent saving tackle to redeem himself. Otherwise he had a great game. Just needs to cut out those odd howlers, but that comes with experience

Greer was close to an own goal - but we still won.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Kuszczak - few dodgy moments first half but 2nd he was very solid.

Bruno - very good, link with Vicente muy bueno.

Dunk - comfortable most of the time but was guilty of giving the ball away dangerously at random times - their goal for example

Greer - solid though gave the ball away a few times under no pressure

Calde - decent, didn't notice him too much but Ramires caught him out a couple times

Bridcutt - STUNNING! He was class, sliding tackles on Hazard and Torres were brilliant. Got us the first goal with a neat tackle and pass.

Dicker - thought he had a really good game! Passing very accurate and one very neat lob pass over the top for Buckley.

Crofts - exactly what we were missing I feel. Thorn in their side most of the game though feel he was anonymous at times.

Vicente - very good, God-like player with his range of passing, vision, shooting and skill. Guilty of holding onto the ball a tad too long at some points

Buckley - Dangerous dangerous man! Very unlucky not to score himself but thought he looked excellent! Hope his injury is not bad :/

Barnes - love him. He was EVERYWHERE. Hopefully will stop the moaners because he was really really good today. Very good cut back for Vicente and excellent finish himself.

Harley - Got stuck in and made some good passes. Looking better.

Noone - very cheeky player looked decent whenever he got the ball. Won a couple headers too!

Think that's everyone - a cracking game and a bloody amazing result! Can't wait for Tuesday!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
May or may not be true. One thing is certain - it will do our credentials as a good place for their players' development on loan a power of good.

Oh I agree, but even with his limited appearance today he looked a class above.

I'd have to go into serious wank mode if this loan deal happened .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just got in from my own pre season friendly, does anyone know if it will get replayed online anywhere tonight?

Think you can sign up to CFCTV for a few quid then cancel.

It replays on there sometime this evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here