****Official Match Topic - Brighton vs Chelsea - 3PM****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on you super seagulls , now on my 4th stream attempt , this one isn't buffering at the moment :angry:

THEY ARE ALL FECKING USELESS MATE
listening to radio sussex and watching this thread
good enough for today but will hope that player is not doing its usual messing around next week

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Chelsea fans owning WSU

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Got to think he could be gone by the middle of next week.

I really think it's just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. I believe this has been on the cards for weeks. But it won't happen unless a certain Palace signing comes the other way. A straight forward deal can be bad enough, imagine the red tape involved in a swap. Contract lengths, wages etc etc...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Barnes is playing on the left so it looks like Gus is going for the Spain tactics of playing with no striker.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Commentators talking a lot of shite.

Brighton scared of getting the ball forward? Don't think so. If Barca just keep it they cream their pants.

First time I've seen CTV and after half hour it's in my top 5 worst TV channels ever.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have found a great stream ...........don't ask me which one as there were many but its a yankie commentator who just loves the new "falmer" stadium..................!!!!!!!!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Granted using 3 rubbish Chelsea TV streams as don't know the yank one :( but what kind of % of the ball do you think we had. Commentators horrible! But we've been awesome and you'd struggle to tell which team was the Euro Champs so far :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports