Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Watford vs Brighton - Vicarage Road - 7.45PM****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Still nil nil, but Watford can't get the ball. Promising early signs.

DONT DO THAT!!!!

I almost opened player thinking Id missed the beginning of the game!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm assuming Kaz isn't playing tonight as he drove past me at about 3pm, heading east on the a23?!

How can you head east on a road that's north-south?

Was he crashing at the time?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, it's jossticks now.

Cool...josticks can mean only one thing..a 2000 strong weed session in the away end tonight! Lets hope they have enough pies n hot dogs prepared, and of course plenty of pillows for those that pull a 'whitey' and need a lie down. :sick:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
At Watford in Weatherspoons. I am the one that has been to work rather than being in here since opening!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Right then, settled behind my desk here in the Safety Office looking busy. Just sailing from Bergen Norway, had a lovely bowl of Mussels with my other half at the fish market. Nice day ashore so need an Albion win to make it a perfect day. Come on you Seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
At Watford in Weatherspoons. I am the one that has been to work rather than being in here since opening!

Just had a text from a mate saying he's in a pub in Watford & the barmaid has HUGE blarts. Is it Spoons?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just had a text from a mate saying he's in a pub in Watford & the barmaid has HUGE blarts. Is it Spoons?

Ahhh Spoons...where the chefs are known in the trade as Microwave technicians - fully trained in the science of Ping technology! Enjoy the cheap booze....just don't eat the food...you truly do get what you pay for!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
player already on WTF

C'mon the Albion

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ahhh Spoons...where the chefs are known in the trade as Microwave technicians - fully trained in the science of Ping technology! Enjoy the cheap booze....just don't eat the food...you truly do get what you pay for!

I had the Mexican burger. Big mistake. Very big. London Pride good though.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I had the Mexican burger. Big mistake. Very big. London Pride good though.

Hehe..I'd make sure you sit near a toilet when your in the ground!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
#BHAFC v Watford: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Dicker; Buckley, Orlandi, Mackail-Smith.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v Watford: Ankergren (GK), Calderon, Dunk, David, Harley, Barnes, Dobbie.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
One change for #BHAFC at Watford tonight as Andrea Orlandi comes in for Ashley Barnes. Ryan Harley replaces Kazenga LuaLua on the bench.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
#BHAFC v Watford: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Dicker; Buckley, Orlandi, Mackail-Smith.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v Watford: Ankergren (GK), Calderon, Dunk, David, Harley, Barnes, Dobbie.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
One change for #BHAFC at Watford tonight as Andrea Orlandi comes in for Ashley Barnes. Ryan Harley replaces Kazenga LuaLua on the bench.

Hmmm...interesting. I would of thought any change for Barnes would of been with David Lopez. Gus probably sees something in Watford that Orlandi can take advantage of perhaps?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We will score from a set piece tonight. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here