Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Burnley vs Brighton - Turf Moor - 3PM ****

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Crofts out for 3 weeks. Thank god for international break.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus sounds buzzing

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
re: Mackail SmithWow. I don't know how often he turns in performances like that but that was one of the best centre forward displays I've seen in the Championship for a while. He didn't just dominate one of our centre backs, he had both in his pocket, often at the same time. Id like to say he was the only difference between the teams but I'd be lying.

to be fair they are speaking some sense on some of their forums lol

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well done [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION]. You have a 100% record of starting match winning threads.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done [MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION]. You have a 100% record of starting match winning threads.
Finally some actual concrete reasoning as to the form.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just got back and have to say... CMS was looking like he was on a mission today, 1st goal was not going to be stopped by any keeper, then the 2nd was different gravy!

Bruno as ever looked a man amongst boys and Bridcutt was solid!

All in all a great day, as soon as the third went in, the Burnley lot got up an left ....marvellous scenes :lolol:

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm home and enjoying a beer; what a fab day out! A man my age shouldn't spend Saturday afternoons shouting and clapping so much! At times we were very good, but we did give them a chance after they scored and they could easily have had 2 or 3; poor strikers and a couple of excellent Kuszczack saves kept us in the game at that point. CMS was fantastic, his workrate was as good as ever but today he bagged a couple of excellent goals; the first was good, the second was 'Wow!' - can't wait to see that on TV later.

I though the Burnley fans were very poor, not much noise at all until Greer gave them something to cheer about, and then all upping sticks and walking out after we scored the 3rd must have really knocked any fight the players may have had left right out of them. I suspect they are going to have a very tough season. Not that I care! :) Looking forward to my next awayday, although I will probably have to wait until Derby early next month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here