Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Match Thread - Brighton vs Millwall - The Den - 3PM****

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We start defending too deep instead of finishing teams off. Results are great for us at the moment though so what do I know?

that seems to be the style but cant moan about away wins in this league.......hope the blokes that went off tonight only have niggles ............up the ALBION...!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5 Wins on the bounce, 3 wins away from home and people are still complaining about things? Away wins are so hard to come by in this league, Millwall were inevitably going to put us under pressure in the last 10 minutes.

Yes, this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9 shots on target
6 shots off target

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
This is exactly why the 2nd goal is so important. I wasn't at the game, had work so got home and listened to last few mins on seagulls player. Any away win is worth celebrating. Sounds a bit to close for liking though.

Did Barnes play striker when macca went off ?

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348329977.719401.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Gus thinks injuries to Bruno and CMS aren't too serious (but hasn't heard confirmation yet)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Kuzscack has probably gained us at least the last 2 away wins with crucial saves ... Would that have been the same with Anks or Brev in goal, probably not

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
We were in the away end (don't ask) and all you could her was the Albion - great atmosphere.

Some comments from where I was sitting: "they're much better on the ball than we are", "you worry about their corners, but not ours" and "there's no comparison"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here