Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I went past the old Leeds Road ground once on the way back from a win at Rochdale.

I remember the dead sheep on the fells.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I went past the old Leeds Road ground once on the way back from a win at Rochdale.

I remember the dead sheep on the fells.

Good luck to all those travelling up tonight, don't think you can call yourself a true fan til you've seen a midweek away win at Huddesfield. I did couple of decades back recalling the huge terrace at the Leeds Road ground, we had a great record up there back then, hope we can recall those times

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't want to tempt fate here but MEGGY has settled down next to me, this is the first time for several years she has done this on a football night.
I have gone for a 3-1 win to the Albion ................well I have got to be right some time

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Playing a Defensive 4-4-2 would give us a chance!.
However, With Sami trying to play a formation and tactics only a Champions league team would use, and with half a squad of league one players.
We will get punished on every single counter attack!..

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No tex, Bennett dropped not on the bench even and two up front

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
time for Chicksen to make a name for himself

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That team looks suspiciously like 4-4-2 to me....let's hope the experiment has ended now, it wasn't working.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A front two of Baldock and OGrady doesn't exactly give me much confidence in tonight

it is all we have unless we dip into the DS or take someone on loan

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That team looks suspiciously like 4-4-2 to me....let's hope the experiment has ended now, it wasn't working.

It doesn't look like 4-4-2 to me. Three central midfielders, COG through the middle, Baldock Right (ish), Lua Lua Left (ish). Basically the same s***, but with Chicksen instead of Bennett is my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here