Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Hastings United XI v Brighton XI 09/07/13

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ha ha Spot the difference

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 7m
48: Six half-time changes for the Seagulls as Walton (GK), Ince, Lall, Goodwin, Deniss and Rakells are all introduced. #HUFC 0 #BHAFC 1

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 4m
48: Five half-time changes for the Seagulls as Walton (GK), Ince, Lall, Goodwin and Rakells are all introduced. #HUFC 0 #BHAFC 1

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Solly March looked very useful cutting in from the right, not sure if it was his run that lead to the final corner but if it was March he ran the who length of the field skinning 3 Hastings players in the process, showing real pace. And Barry looked a tidy player.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Asmusden (or whoever) looked OK after coming on around 30 mins. Other than that all the usual names, March, Ince especially, Barry if was player I thought......... looked useful.

Put a tidy sum behind the bar for myself and some employees :)

Excellent burgers and pitch/playing surface, dour match tbh

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
@OfficialBHAFC: Albion starting XI: (4-3-3) Smith (GK); Hunt, Rea, Maksimenko, Barnett; Harris, Richards, Starkey; Barker, Agdestein, Dickenson. #BHAFC

Dev Sqd subs tonight are Barry, Horncastle, Ince, Lall and Asmundsson

HUFC 0 BHA 2 March took a corner which resulted in an OG.

Solly March looked very useful cutting in from the right, not sure if it was his run that lead to the final corner but if it was March he ran the who length of the field skinning 3 Hastings players in the process, showing real pace. And Barry looked a tidy player.

Asmusden (or whoever) looked OK after coming on around 30 mins. Other than that all the usual names, March, Ince especially, Barry if was player I thought......... looked useful.

Does not compute

Jimmy Grimble

Christ that makes me feel old. Remember that Starkey kid when I used to go down Blakers park as a teenager, he was down there quite often playing football, making kids much older than him look silly. Hope he makes it!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Christ that makes me feel old. Remember that Starkey kid when I used to go down Blakers park as a teenager, he was down there quite often playing football, making kids much older than him look silly. Hope he makes it!
If it is Jess then he's only just been released by Chelsea as he was doing pretty well there (He started off at Portsmouth). Yet another one who's dad used to play for the mighty Preston Park Legends! I think my son is the only one who didn't end up at Brighton at least for a while!

Jimmy Grimble

If it is Jess then he's only just been released by Chelsea as he was doing pretty well there (He started off at Portsmouth). Yet another one who's dad used to play for the mighty Preston Park Legends! I think my son is the only one who didn't end up at Brighton at least for a while!

I think it is, last I heard he was at Brighton. He had/has a wicked left foot.

Haha! The PPT! My Dad used to drink in there regularly, and as such my friends and I spent a lot of time in there (well, outside playing football or at Blakers) when we were young. I used to love going there as a kid, a shame it's not about now as I imagine I'd have loved going there as an adult as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here