Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] **** Official Fridat drinking thread **** sponsored by Campari

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cheapskate Harveys Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc £5.50 a bottle from my local NISA in West Chilts. And no bloody queuing either!

One of the joys of living in a village...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Quaffing my way through my son's fruity ciders what he left behind before going off to uni. Nearly all gone now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Four pints of Franklin's Eclipse Porter delivered by The Foghorn this afternoon. Working my way through that (quickly) with a few of the pork scratchings they also delivered.

I made my own pork scratching last week after buying a blanket of pork skin from Morrisons for 1-20p .... they were lovely but I had to go easy with the teeth ( roulette Russian )

The dg loved them and had a handful every day with her nosh

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I went to see a mate who has a decent sized pool table in his basement bar.
For you corona nazis, he lives alone and I was the only other one there.
I had half a block, 12 bottles if aptly named Corona beer, so took them with me.
During the course of the evening playing pool and listening to music, I drank all 12 of these plus about 4 tins of his Victoria Bitter.
I ended up leaving at about 3am and went home to sleep it off.
I expected to suffer for it, but jesus I had the hangover from hell and still do.
I never get one that bad from drinking draught beer.
Is there something in bottled and tinned beer that can cause this ? and yes, I walked there and back as he is close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here