Mar 11, 2007
Hampton and Richmond 1-0 AFC Wimbledon.
Welling 4-0 Havant and Waterlooville.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hampton and Richmond 1-0 AFC Wimbledon.
Welling 4-0 Havant and Waterlooville.

NOTE: That should be ;Hampton and Richmond 0-1 AFC Wimbledon.
;Welling 4-0 Havant and Waterlooville - Sheringham scored all 4 , for Welling.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well first and foremost it requires good training and giving the players matches/experience to develop them, which a lot of people don't like doing but it does work.

A few of them have the potential to become decent players - although if you progress quickly up to CCC and Prem they probably wouldn't be much use.

Are they as good in the demo?

I'm stuck with the demo until my copy gets over in 3 weeks but noticed that some of the players you mention (e.g. Junior) are not free transfers in the demo. Seems to me then you don't want to play the demo and then take that save to the game... rather start again when you get the game. What did peeps do?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:yahoo:

AFC Wimbledon 2-2 Hayes & Yeading.( I win 3-2 on aggegrate)
Havant & Waterloovile 1-1 Welling ( Welling win 5-1 on aggegrate)

Final : AFC Wimbledon v Welling.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:yahoo: i won 4-2 on penalties in the final!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLUE SQUARE PREMIERSHIP HERE I COME!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
:yahoo: i won 4-2 on penalties in the final!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLUE SQUARE PREMIERSHIP HERE I COME!

:clap2: well done!!, thats your second season isnt it? how on earth do you have the time to play it so often.
As to my game, i've had a little break to do some work, but im still top of league 1, 8 points clear of leads on january the 6th. I have had 4 offers from championship clubs, Wolves, Charlton, and two others i have forgotten. Turned them all down, Oh and one quick question, those of you who got Fryatt on a free, when did you bid. Also saw someone got lisbie on a free, but he's in the first team and contracted until 2011:shrug:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:clap2: well done!!, thats your second season isnt it? how on earth do you have the time to play it so often.

Thank you mate, yeh it is my 2nd season, after losing out on a play off spot on goal difference in first season, the reason ive had time to play it so much is coz there aint no work atm.2 day break after today though.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
How is Murray so good for everyone else? Hes got 4 goals in 28ap for me.

Coming towards the end of january now, 2nd in league 1 first season. palace knocked me out of the f.a cup 3rd round 3-2. Got no money left after signing
Tordoya and Bina. Coquelin from arsenal has been quality.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Mid November on my first season with Brighton, 2nd behind Leeds on goal difference

IN
Ljungberg 14k
Delph 775k
Tyson 240k
Fabio (Loan)
Rodrigo Possebon(Loan)
Sears(Loan)

Out
Robinson 375k Cardiff
Fraser 350k Barnsley
Mayo (released)
Hart(released)

Delph, Tyson and Ljungberg are a FORCE in League 1

Buzzing for another session later

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've just worked it out again, and it still isn't right.. did the board give you a cash injection?

You bought players worth £1.29m
You sold players worth £725,000
You start with £100k - £150k max if you choose Winner as minimum expectation
This leaves a deficient of around £200k - £150k max - I'm just wondering if the board gave you a cash injection or what?
I've just tried adjusting the figures, and even if you put the wages to minimum (you start almost dead on budget) and transfer allowance on highest, with the players you've sold.. I'm confused!!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He's cheated :jester:

:lolol:

I know he hasn't cheated. I just wondered how it was possible. Especially when the percentage of transfer revenue made available seems to vary between 40-60%... must've had a cash injection, or be using the (unpatched) original. If so - patch it - the original is unplayable!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
JC i got promotion.

*waits/wants congratulations*

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Quick question........in Dean Whites "team feedback" on the matchday screen it always tells me "there is far to much space between the midfield and defence and is being exploited time and time again".

What do i need to do tacticaly to solve this problem? It could be the reason why im getting tonked every game and bottom of the leauge.

Oh yeah....and i cant get Glenn Murry to score...grrr....not even in the reserves.........and dont get me started on Robbie Fowler!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:yahoo: , I love you both:love:.

I just hope i can stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports