Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official** England v. Scotland match thread - ITV 8.00pm. 14/08/13

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lambert should have had a second there, looked an absolute sitter.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yup, considering this as some sort of victory, going to Wembley and scoring 2 goals is a massive achievement for us.

I remember a few years ago it took a 97th minute winner to beat one of the San Marino-esque teams for goodness sake, things are improving for sure![/QUOTE

Ha ha. Well played tonight. Can Brighton watch the video to see how you can win from a goal down?

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Yup, considering this as some sort of victory, going to Wembley and scoring 2 goals is a massive achievement for us.

I remember a few years ago it took a 97th minute winner to beat one of the San Marino-esque teams for goodness sake, things are improving for sure!

Scotland were decent, I think on the balance of play we deserved the win but you have definitely improved under Strachan

Feb 14, 2010
Two very poor sides. Cant believe English football is this bad. I thought we hit rock bottom 10 years ago but it just gets worse. Nobody on the park tonight would get in the Spanish side and that shows how far behind we are. Nobody, not one is even close to being good enough for Spain.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What the hell has Moyes done to him ??

I know.

He looks like a different player from the hardworking flairniac we saw in his Palace days!

Mind you. If Calderon was a Jocko he would have bagged a couple tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a heap of turd. They should play games like this behind closed doors to avoid the rest of the world realising just how lacking in technique British footballers are. England are bad enough, but Scotland basically play in the same style and a whole lot worse. If they were in the Football League they'd be down the bottom of the Championship at best. What an absolutely terrible display of football that was. Now let's pretend it never happened.
Correct. And yet, about a hundred million times better than that woefully SHITE match against Oyreland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here