Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official "Congratulations Posh" thread

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
"When you're in a battle, you've got to battle" :lolol:

I wonder where he is now.

I wish that clip was on youtube. I had some friends round when it was on and none were really football fans, I persuaded them to watch it and it didn't disappoint.

The 0-0 this season at your place was also a mate of mines first Brighton game, bloody COLD and the game never seemed to end. Fun though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Peterborough can really do us a favour on the last day, thrash Swindon for us to get their goal difference back, Brighton thrash Stockport and we'll finish above them on GD. :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If you're worrying about Swindon on the final day of the season, you need to get your priorities sorted!:jester:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Worried? Of course not, we'll beat Stockport. I'm just hoping we'll improve our own GD enough, and Peterborough will dent their GD enough so that we finish level on 52 and we can finish higher. I do have money riding on this, I've already lost the "Murray will score more than Cox" bet, I need to win the "we'll finish higher than you again" bet. :dunce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
...does she still think of Gary Hart though?

There was a handful of Bradford City fans who got on the train at Wakefield who gave a rendition of "posh spice is a slapper" only for us to sing back the proper OGH version.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here