Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mine has reverted to the old version

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Nothing I do with either phone or PC brings up anything but the old site, but I get 404s for all pages except the homepage. As website launches go, not an unqualified success.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could someone please do some screenshots for those of us who can't get access to the new site yet?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's wrong with the screenshots on page 2 (if you're on 20 posts/page) of this very thread?

Could you direct me to the post that has screenshots? I'm viewing on Tapatalk and can't seem to see any screenshots on posts 20 to 40...

Thanks.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
What's wrong with the screenshots on page 2 (if you're on 20 posts/page) of this very thread?

I don't see any screenshots of the new Albion website on posts 20-40, a few of some other club sites but not ours. I'm still seeing the old one. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing though!

Has anybody who's seen the new site tried player yet? Is it still flash dependant if so?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've been an arse - I'm on 40 posts/page.

Check out #57 and #58.

Cheers. I see the screenshots now. Ohmigod, it's dreadful. No sense of hierarchy on each page.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It's not the greatest is it? Still, looks like its here to stay!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still old site, on my iPhone the main page keeps refreshing

Same for me - iPhone is locked in a cycle of forced repeated refreshes.

Getting the new site now here at work. Difficult to know what to make of it, although getting a big picture of Molineux first of all doesn't feel quite right.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Cleared all history and cache but still get the old site and when I try to look at news I get this

Sorry, the page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved.
If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your booksmarks (their spelling not mine!).

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Still getting the old site, despite clearing my cache and refreshing everything, and none of the links work.

Brilliant.

How have they managed to f*** it up quite so badly?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A complete and utter failure. Mobile version still not working this morning, just last game and unable to access any news just goes back to home page. The full version doesn't even load at work, so I am now in a wilderness of no official webpage.

So if not fixed quickly, how do you get Wolves tickets when they go on sale, or even more to the point even know when they are on sale.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well i've tried it in three browsers now. Firefox wont even load the page, IE 9 will load the page if it feels like it but usually stops mid way and locks up. only Chrome seems to work, where upon im presented with something thats OK but trying far to hard with some glaring usability failings that make it difficult to use. from seeing in IE, its clear everything is in flash which explains alot.

a big cup o' fail overall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here