Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Its a lot better than the old site to be fair. Really hate template web culture though, it shouldn't cost a club like Albion that much to get their own design. :/

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
The thought process seems to have been - what do we need to get on the website? stick it all on the front page yeah? done.

And what an odd question for a 'poll':

POLL
Who was Albion's top scorer last season?
Craig Mackail-Smith

Will Buckley

Ashley Barnes

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Still the old site for me - and looking at the SS posted on here - it doesnt look as bad as i was expecting - still utter crap though.

Id rather we had our own unique one designed by a local company so we can actually stand out.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Another brilliant poll:

POLL
Are you a football buff?

Yes
No

Why bother having such pointless polls.

All that said, it's better than the old site.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got the old site back now. Time to bombard ‏@OfficialBHAFC and [MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]_league to tell them to stop this nonsense. The old site was messy enough, but at least it made some sort of sense, the new one is garbage.

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Too many boxes and too muh going on, bloody credit expert flashing all over the place. Also, just clicked on mobile and it takes you to the home page!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh no, it's gone back to the 'new/shit' design

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Seriously it's ****. It's rubbish on Phones, Ipads etc.

From what we were told, clubs had a choice of three designs. Ours is one choice, Millwall is another example.

just had a look at both - yours yeah I agree isn't the best (first thing I noticed was the eagles head was covered by the task bar!) , Millwalls is equally shocking.

So I'm hoping we've gone for the third option.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wow that is shit.

Seriously shit! the last was boring but at least it was fairly easy to load and use.

So so so so shit.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
just had a look at both - yours yeah I agree isn't the best (first thing I noticed was the eagles head was covered by the task bar!) , Millwalls is equally shocking.

So I'm hoping we've gone for the third option.

You have gone for the same option as us.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mobile site now just rubbish no news the story about Bruno had gone home page just gives last game ay derby. Utterly useless now.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I can see it fine on Chrome. It's alright. It's exactly the same as Palace's though ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here