C'mon Albion.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Windows Media Player.

Didn't think you'd need a username and pass for it, didn't use to ask for it :down:

No but sadly last season they started using WMP DRM software which blocked the backdoor they left open to getting free coms only took them a few years to work that out!

The password and username it asks for is you premiumtv username and password and of course in order for it to work you have got to have paid your monthly fee.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
That's not a working link its one for premium TV which if anyone has paid their money over they can get to it in legit cercs.

When someone asks for a working link they are looking for one that is not going to cost them any money and will actually provide them with a com.

Blimey he was only trying to help!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
When someone asks for a working link they are looking for one that is not going to cost them any money and will actually provide them with a com.

Amazingly, I already knew that. Like I said, I didn't think it needed a username or pass, I know it didn't last season.

Won't bother next time :rolleyes:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Blimey he was only trying to help!

And I was only pointing out the problem in the hope that whenever someone asks for a working link, people will stop using the premium TV one which is working, if you have paid the fee and not in any other cercs.

Which is also trying to help

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ht 0-0

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a really useful performance by the Albion so far. BIG improvement on Saturday it seems

HT 0-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here