Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Albion v Derby Thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As its a big game we need a bit of time for the big game build up. I am leaving shortly. Its overcast, it may rain who knows. Please lads give us a performance tonight to make us proud. Come on you Seagulls.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it's true we've only sold 7500 and I assume at least 500 of those are for Derby, it's not very good off the back of 2 excellent results is it?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
it's not bad considering it's only derby we're playing, not exactly man united.

it's the carling cup, and it's a tuesday night..

and we have a lot of home games at the moment

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
As its a big game we need a bit of time for the big game build up. I am leaving shortly. Its overcast, it may rain who knows. Please lads give us a performance tonight to make us proud. Come on you Seagulls.

There is a tide in the affairs of men,
Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Get in there 1-0.
Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures. 3 f***ing nil I say to thee.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
wh ythe hell are you leaving NOW? the game isn't for ages!

Actually I am not but I started the official thread for the Man City with a similar comment so being a superstitious old git I had to follow the same form!!

Off in about forty minutes though.

Come on you seagulls!!!!!:albion2::albion2:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Actually I am not but I started the official thread for the Man City with a similar comment so being a superstitious old git I had to follow the same form!!

Off in about forty minutes though.

Come on you seagulls!!!!!:albion2::albion2:

:D, to be fair.... I still think Derby will thrash us :down:. They're doin well this season:), and I'm a pesimist :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very confident tonight, not sure why but we are developing into a good team so I have even put a £10 bet on a straight win.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
im busting out a albion shirt no coat.. so i hope it dosn't rain! i think Derby are in for a scare tonight ..

cmon the albion!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Very confident tonight, not sure why but we are developing into a good team so I have even put a £10 bet on a straight win.

hmmmmm, I think Derby are a damnsite better than Leicester or Millwall.... But I can't knock ya on the confidence front :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here