Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion site is 'racist' (note: it's not)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bonkers comment on this Argus story...

racist.png

I think he means 'discriminatory'...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Love how people that choose not to have a smart phone then complain that certain things require a smart phone. Like me choosing not to own a telly but then complaining tv shows are only shown on telly.
For other examples, see the "why don't they take cash on the Amex" thread and the "are national IDs evil or not?" thread.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I think this is a good point to add how proud I was of the club (again). Whilst an Atheist Jew with an Atheist wife, my wife's family are Muslim and we and our kids enjoy celebrating Eid with them. It was great to see the club offer it's facilities for Brighton's Muslim community to celebrate. But when are they going to let bald middle aged white men like myself enjoy celebrating our culture?
Oh yeah 3pm every other Saturday!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Referred to the wrong website;
Called it racism when it has nothing to do with race;
Complained about racism whilst using the term 'coloured';
Misused your for you're;
Punctuation added at random, mostly in the wrong places.

Congratulations, you have won the Argus comments section.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Only available on mobiles and tablets and not on normal computers?

It's PC gone mad.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think this is a good point to add how proud I was of the club (again). Whilst an Atheist Jew with an Atheist wife, my wife's family are Muslim and we and our kids enjoy celebrating Eid with them. It was great to see the club offer it's facilities for Brighton's Muslim community to celebrate. But when are they going to let bald middle aged white men like myself enjoy celebrating our culture?
Bloody racist Sky Sports changing most of the kick off times though….

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Am I missing something? What goes on at the Amex every other Saturday at 3pm? Is it being moved this week for a football match? Don't worry though, there's nothing after this weekend until April 29th so you can roll up your trouser leg and have fun.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
My favourite Argus comment was a few years ago. There was a story about Paul Weller doing a fundraiser for Corbyn when he became Labour Leader. Some numpty said 'If I'd known Weller was a lefty I'd would have never bought his records.'

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My favourite Argus comment was a few years ago. There was a story about Paul Weller doing a fundraiser for Corbyn when he became Labour Leader. Some numpty said 'If I'd known Weller was a lefty I'd would have never bought his records.'
Amazing how a follower wouldn't have known that after his high profile dalliance with Red Wedge.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
And then there were none.

[Deleted]6 hrs ago

[This comment has been removed because it breaks our rules]
Last Updated: 2 mins ago

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
The Argus comments section makes me scrupulously avoid any kind of criminal behaviour just to make sure I never end up in front of a jury where people like that might be asked to make a judgement about me.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Excuse my ignorance, but what device (presumably a desktop?) are they posting on that can't access what exclusive content?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here