Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official 2011 Eurovision Song Contest Thread ***

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wow, Ireland REALLY don't want to hold next year do they?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Come on Sweden!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is like a car crash. I am only too conscious of just how SHIT it is....and yet I find myself GLUED to the screen out of sheer fascination. I strongly advise you to use the red button option then you can see all the appalling lyrics and laugh at the European songwriters as well as the dreadful singers and so-bad-they're-ironically-funny hosts.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
BBC 2
Historian Stephen Baxter explores his own theory that the Domesday Book was commissioned to confer revolutionary powers on the monarchy in the 11th century, and not intended as a means to collect taxes. He examines how the first great national survey, which recorded who owned every piece of land and property in England, was a massive logistical exercise that documented the traumatic impact of the Norman Conquest.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This is like a car crash. I am only too conscious of just how SHIT it is....and yet I find myself GLUED to the screen out of sheer fascination. I strongly advise you to use the red button option then you can see all the appalling lyrics and laugh at the European songwriters as well as the dreadful singers and so-bad-they're-ironically-funny hosts.

Just go with the Euro love edna, embrace it you'll enjoy it more.:banana::kiss:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Estonia is decent too!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f*** sake , a few beats in and Greeces is AWFUL

going for a dump , brb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports