Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to Sheffield

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I am off to Sheffield about five this morning,I have checked the caravan and it looks like it will make it.My mate Jethro has made the corned beef sandwiches.
I know many of you want to wish me luck so please feel free to post your messages of goodwill and support.
Also please feel free to offer your congratulations after the match,hopefully I will return home safe and sound feeling "Glad all over"

Enjoy your day,and I look forward to seeing you at Foulmer the season after next.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Genuinley best of luck.

I hope you lose though. Enjoy your day out:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will we see you crying on TV ?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
will be sitting in front of my telebox at kick off tomorrow, with a can of beer and some lunch, ready to wish all the best of luck in the world to sheffield wednesday, come on you owls :clap:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am off to Sheffield about five this morning,I have checked the caravan and it looks like it will make it.My mate Jethro has made the corned beef sandwiches.
I know many of you want to wish me luck so please feel free to post your messages of goodwill and support.
Also please feel free to offer your congratulations after the match,hopefully I will return home safe and sound feeling "Glad all over"

Enjoy your day,and I look forward to seeing you at Foulmer the season after next.

Best of luck.

To Sheffield Wednesday, not you.

Sorry. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You'll be fine. I predict an easy 2-0 win with you scoring within the first 10 minutes to quieten the home crowd.

I really hope you lose though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sheff Weds are a massive team that deserve to stay up.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
No gloating from me today,but I had a very nice day thank you,even though Jethro put pickle in the sandwiches instead of mustard.
Enjoy your last fixture of the season and hopefully we may get you in one of the cups next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here