of all the brighton & hove based CELEBS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re. Bearded Lady of Guildford

Awaits 'I would' and 'done worse' comments....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
But are they as cool as the Bearded Lady of Guildford

657802036_m.jpg
Isn't that Lord Bracknell? ???

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Nicjk Cave

What I liked about him when I've seen him out and about is that he's always dressed as Nick Cave

Taking your son for a walk on the seafront in summer - ooh better wear me winkle pickers and long dark jacket. Catching a train - yes that victorian style suit will be just the thing.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No he don't some pikeys melted him down for scrap metal:D

Oh yeah, so they did! I think they made a prototype out of low-grade recycled steel tho'. That would explain why I thought he'd been sent down under: he wouldn't rust quite as quickly you see... :dunce:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
The skinny guy with a pony tail, that wears a gold addidas tracksuit on the seafront, with a boom box, plays a loud choon and dances to it whilist wearing his roller boots :bowdown:

Saw him yesterday without skates on Boundary Road in a dark brown track suit :bowdown::bowdown:

come join the group for pics and vids
"Who is the rollerdancing beatbox legend on hove lawns bench?"
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2863370639

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nick Cave

I would agree, apart from every time I've seen him in Churchill Square he's wearing purple cords and a puffa jacket with a load of sprogs in tow. Any vestige of cool utterly BLOWN. Not that he cared, mind.

Every encounter with Chris Eubank was always entertaining, whether it be him blocking the centre of Brighton with that daft oversize truck, or leading his family along the pavement in single file with him at the head in jodhpurs and monacle, or causing your son and his mate to get booked by the plod the first day the very first day they passed their moped tests.

FBS gets a mention. Obviously. Oh, and Julie Burchill is trying to claim the town as her own cos she came down from london eight years ago or something. And the Williams boy deserves a medal for running the 'Suit YOU Sir' gauntlet down western Road all these years :lol:

But really, the number of proper celebrities that B&H can be proud of or boast about can be counted on the fingers of one hand of a member of the Swindon family...

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Kevin Rowland

The man is coolness personified (apart from wearing a dress on the cover of his solo album!) Wears a moustache better than Nick Cave too !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports